White Glove Delivery services offer a better customer experience than the standard delivery. A typical White Glove service provider will carry the items into your home or business. This includes moving the item up or down stairs or through hallways to get to its final destination. Once the item is inside, delivery professionals will assemble it and remove any packing materials. For appliances, white glove delivery often involves installation as well as the removal of old appliances.
White Glove deliveries are designed for shipments that require special attention that the standard carrier does not offer. With White Glove couriers, the shipment will be professionally packaged, secured on the truck for safe transport, and delivered to the location to where the shipment needs to go. The drivers will deliver an item into a home or business, place it in the desired location and remove any packaging materials.
Many different final mile delivery providers claim to provide White Glove services but may fall short in going the extra mile. A good white glove delivery courier should be able to answer the following questions.
- Can I arrange a time and date, or will I be assigned a delivery time?
- Will the delivery professionals carry the item into my home?
- What steps will the delivery professionals take to protect my flooring?
- Will the delivery professionals carry the item up or down stairs? (if applicable)
- Will the delivery professional clean up after themselves and remove any packing material?
- Will the delivery professional assemble the item?
If you need White Glove Delivery service contact Werner Final Mile at 1-800-231-9829 to get started!